Love been pregnant!!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Im absolutely loving being pregnant and iv got to that stage where my bump is very noticable but not too huge that im waddling lol I can feel baby kicking all the time and im so lucky I feel fresh as a daisy!! bit of a pointless post but I feel like the luckiest lady on earth right now and thought id share my good mood with you all and hope fully chear you all up with my big huuuuge :)! xxx

How are you all feeling???

That is great that you are blossoming and enjoying every minute of it x

ahhh i'm so happy you posted this! I'm trying to focus on the positive, too much dr google is no good for anyone !!

Cant wait to be in Tri 2!! :)

Thanks for all of your positive energy! xxxxxx

Im enjoying being pregnant to.. i can feel baby too, not really strong though, so will be really happy when i can feel it kick me harder.. :) and my bump is growing nicely, i feel great aswell not had any sickness and my tiredness has gone.. :) xx

Glad you all like my possitive vibes this is probably my last baby :( so im very much trying to enjoy every second and so far im loving it its going sooo fast tho 23 weeks today feels like 2 mins since we found out :) x

i am not at the mo but i hope i do soon i just really want this tiredness to pass and not feel so lazy and be able to eat something i really enjoy. i cannot wait for the summer to wear the long dresses maxi dress i think they r called i felt sexy on my first pregnancy in the summer lol i think i got more attention of men when i was pregnant in the summer then when i am not pregnant funny ah well it will pass soon x

I'm loving being pregnant too! My bump is still small enough to not be 'in the way' and I usually feel myself unless my legs/back aches. Having said that i'm really looking forward to having him here and not being pregnant, does that make sense? lol x

Yes I felt extremely tired first 13-14 weeks too its only past 2 or 3 weeks iv really got my energy back and started to 'glow' as they say lol and I went off loads of food even CHOCOLATE!!!!! back to normal now tho and eating tonnes of it but loving fruit and veg its my craving so that might be why I have such a spring in my step x

Just uploaded my first bumpy pic on the bumpy pic section too only just worked out how to do it lol gona put a scan pic on here too x

I'm so glad you posted this too, I just posted in the Pregnancy Chat section about moving house and feeling so happy at the moment :) I had such a rough year last year that I want 2011 to be full of nothing but positivity. I'm happy for you :)

Clairebear yes I know what you mean I cant wait for her to arrive and not be pregnant aswel cant wait to hold her and see what the girls are like with her its a very exiting time. x

Lulu glad your happy hun lots of possitive thoughts is what we all need hope the move goes well for you x

Its so nice to read this thread, cant wait to get out of Tri 1 and get to Tri 2 x x

I can't wait to feel the same as u!! I want the preg glow and happiness! I mean I'm very very happy, but I think once I'm a little further along I'll feel baby kicking more, hopefully get the glow and all that stuff :) x

What a lovely post. It's great to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy so much.
Tri2 is such a nice time. I am loving my bump growing and can't wait to start to feel some movement.
Thanks for sharing your positive thoughts.
:dance:
Xx

Agreed ladies - what a great, positive post!!! I'm feeling so good at the moment which is such a change from the first 13 weeks!!!
Loving being pregnant and feeling baby move more and more. Had a brill weekend as my husband got his black belt in TaeKwon Do and our 20 week scan today has shown our baby is perfectly healthy and a little girl!!!!! So excited as EVERYONE was convinced we were having a boy - I just wanted them all to be wrong! ha ha. The sonographer said "she's got the prettiest little face" which absolutely made my day!

Roll on tri 2 and hopefully we'll all keep feeling this good!
xxx

Aww im so glad we are all so happy its lovely lots of new little bundles of joy to bring into the world how lucky are we. Im sooo exited for baby number 3 so is hubby and so are our girls im loving every second xx

the only thing thats glowing on my face is spots lol

Yes im sure that will change soon enough hun awww! xx

Yay for positive posts! :yay:
It's great to read this as I too have thought the very same thing just today! Energy levels are returning and I've started exercising more...skin is looking better, bump looks great and baby is wiggling away! Bliss! :cloud9:
After a bit of a pantsy poo Tri 1 and early Tri2, I think I'm ready for it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back