louisech?

rach

Reaction score
where are you hun are you ok? not noticed you on here for a while perhaps ive just missed your posts but was just wondering how you were :hug: hope alls well xxxxxxxxxx

Awww Rach just noticed you have a preggie doll avatar too now!!

thanks sami was wondering how long its been oh well at least we know she probably ok then :D xxx
jaidybaby i couldnt resist ive had same pic since i first joined thought id have a change :D xxx

Aww Rach congratulations! I am so happy for you. That is fantastic news, cheered my day up! :hug:

:wave: LouiseCH, hope you're ok! You must be near the end of your first tri now! How's the bf going?

just bumped this because i am wondering how louise is?
B.x

yeah ive still not seen her on line hope alls well :( xxx

Hi

Thanks for worrying. I had to leave my husband and home due to extreme domestic violence and abuse so i no longer have a pc. Don't worry, Zara the new baby and I are all fine and much happier than I've been for years.

Will leave a note on general discussion!

Speak to you all soon!
Louise xxx

Oh god Louise :shock: , you poor thing :hug:

Hope you're all ok, take care hon :hug:

God Lousise I am so sorry, sending you big big hugs and lots of support. You know where I am babe xxxxxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Louise Im so sorry, I hope your okay now. If ever you want to chat, I have been there myself and have since done councelling work for victime support, if you need an understanding ear. :hug: :hug:

Well done you for getting out of there!

:hug: hun im so sorry glad you are all safe and well and well done for getting out we are always here for you xxxxxxxxxxx

oh god thats awful, hope ur managing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back