• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Louie slept all night!!!

foxymum

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

the last 2 nights Louie has had a last feed between 10 pm/11 pm & stayed awake till midnight, then gone to sleep & slept through till 6 am!! :shock:

is this ok? its a bit early, georgia slept through at 9 wks old & josh was 10 wks old, so Louie is very early.
saying that though he was smiling at 3 wks, so maybe hes just clever!! :wink:

oh wow lucky u Braydon is coming up for 13 months and is still not sleeping thro the nite

Stanley has done 12-5.30 the last 2 nights too! :shock:

Maybe there's something in the air......

excellent!! will let you knoiw how he gets on tonight, hes assleep now, so thats earlier than the last 2 nights, so i doubt he will sleep through.

sarah.. braydon is a hungry boy then!
getting up in the night for a year :shock: !!!
xx

Oh my god u are soooo lucky hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Theres nothing in the air up north :rotfl: its not fair :(

Well done lets hope both boys continue to sleep through, and maybe when Alastair is 18 he might too :rotfl:

that's brilliant! Eva is such a light sleeper, on wed night she woke up at 11pm and i ignored her till 12.10 but when she was STILL shouting for me i gave it and rocked her back to sleep :bored: :sleep:

he is if he had his choice all he would do is eat then sleep a little then eat again lol

well last night Louie got up at 4.30 am for a feed, so not bad eh?
he wants feeding now so i will be back on later.xx

That's great - are you breastfeeding or bottle feeding him? Oliver has just started having a bottle of formula just before bedtime to try and encourage him to sleep longer - it's slowly working - night before last he was in bed at 11.30 and slept until 4am and then went back down at 4.30 until 8.40am!! Didn't do as well last night though so fingers crossed for tonight!

xx

i'm bottle feeding 4 oz every 3/4 hrs.
thats excellent about oliver!!
my neighbour across the road has a 6 month old girl & she is breast feeding & rachel said the other night freya had her up 4 times for a feed between 12 pm & 6 am!! which was how long Louie slept for.

might be a comfort thing.
good luck for tonight.xx

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
feeding he is such a hungry baby guzzles at least 9 oz a nite

:shock: :shock: oh no sarah you have scared me now i am sooooo bored of the night feeds now!!! :lol:

xxxxx

im past bored of em Keely lol
last 2 nites B has been up 3 times but he does have a chest infection

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
im past bored of em Keely lol
last 2 nites B has been up 3 times but he does have a chest infection

ARGH!!! :wall:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts