Lots of Love, From Evie xx

dannii87

Reaction score
Dear ladies,

The whole time that I was tucked up in my Mummy's tummy, all I heard was "tap tap tap tap" from where she was talking to you all. I know that my Mummy needed you a lot when I was in there, and you made my Mummy happy and clued up on what to expect from little old me!

But now, I'm here. The big wide world is my oyster! Here are some pics of me;

Mummy's not quite ready to leave 3rd tri yet, so she'll be online later!

Lots of Love, From Evie xx

(I have a VERY clever 2 day old daughter don't I :rotfl: lol)

07-09-08_09221.jpg

08-09-08_00011.jpg

Picture_0231.jpg

Picture_0311.jpg

Lovely to meet you at last Evie after your LONG awaited arrival!! Hope you're giving mummy lots of rest. xxx

Aw Dannii, she's adorable! I LOVE the b/feeding pic and the b&w one!

Please come and join us in the baby and toddler areas - we don't bite! All your 3rd tri buddies will be there with you soon!

Valentine Xxx

My gosh, she is soooooooo beautiful! The black and white one looks like she's trying to copy the statue of liberty :lol: Precious little girl!

Lots of love to Evie and mummy Dannii :hug: xx

AWWWWW awwwwww and some more awwwws ahe is beautiful Dannii, makes the tough labour melt away when you look at her i bet!! Welcome lil miss Evie you had us all on tenterhooks for 2 weeks! nice to finally see what you look like :)

Dannii....your mummys post on your facebook made me cry btw... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh my lordi.... she is stunning!!!

Many congrats again hun!!! Told you the wait would be well worth it! :hug:

I love that pic of her asleep shes goergeous and she looks like shes taken to brestfeeding,

X

She is absolutely stunning!!!

And being in mummy's tummy that extra few days has made her a pf expert already! Lol

Lovely to meet you at long last Evie :hug: :hug: :hug: You've been so anticipated over the last few months, it's brilliant to finally see what you look like. You're a very pretty little girl - but then, you're mummy is a total stunner so we never expected any less :)

Welcome to the world poppet :cheer: Be good to your mama,

Lots of love,

Clairey xxx

Congratulations Dannii - sounds like you had a rough time but you made it through in the end and we're all so proud of you :hug:

C xxx

Hi Evie (& Dannii)

Welcome to the world.. you are something else.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mummy has waited for you... and yes you are adorable mummy will need to keep you locked up later in life :D

Dannii the pics are fantastic enjoy motherhood and all the trials that come with it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done
Take care
Kathy x

Aww, what a cute post! Welcome to the world little Evie :wave: So many people have been waiting for you!!

Congratulations to your Mummy on creating such a beautiful little girl!

Sarah x

God Dannii she's gorgeous, you must be the proudest Mummy ever!!!

Welcome to the world Evie!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: hello there Evie, nice to have finally met you :lol:

dannii, she is absolutely beautiful hun - well worth the wait hey?? :D :cheer:

congratulations again hunny :cheer:

Awww shes lovely hun! Hope you will come and join us in the parenting section soon!! :D

I am glad that people on here have been able to help your mummy just mine and hope that you are also being a very good girl, because if not she will be asking more questions in the other sections like mine!!
I think that the reason you are such a clever little girl at being able to write this is becase of this forum maybe..cos I was also clever enough to send my Grandad a birthday card from Moonpig with a picture of me and him on it too!!!!!!!
Please send our love to your mummy and in your own little way (by looks, grins etc) and tell her that she has done good!!
Love Calum and my mummy Jollypops xxx
P.S. U is cute maybe when i'm older we can go for a drink???

oh dannii you must be so proud she is stunning. make the most of her every second, time really does fly. xxxxx

Dear Evie

I met your mummy in London when my mummy taked me to see all the other babies and forum people. It was very nice your mummy - and you were in her belly so I sort of saw you too!

I am glad you finally decided to come and meet your mummy, she has been waiting to see you and so have I! I think you are very pretty like your mummy too.

Love and gurgles

Faith

Dannii - CONGRATS hun, she is so so so so adorable! Told you it'd all be worth it :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back