Lost - New Series

I think in Jan, sure i read that somewhere. But i could be wrong :lol:

Cant wait for it though, TBH i cant wait till they end the whole Lost thing i wanna know how on earth they are going to pull it all together and explain everything :think:

It starts on the 21st Jan in the USA so prob a month after then!

aw wow! they must have brought it forward!! last season we were only a few days after the us. (to stop lots of peopl downloading it!)

yay!! im excited now lol

yeah i cant wait til is starts either, im wondering about the end series to really hope the end wont be a disappointment and they dreaming or something lol

cez8457 said:
yeah i cant wait til is starts either, im wondering about the end series to really hope the end wont be a disappointment and they dreaming or something lol

I remember watching something, i think it may have been in the extras on one of the dvds but the writers promised that it wouldnt be a stupid ending like a dream or something and that it will be good. I do hope so or i will be very disappointed.
Oooh i love Lost :)

According to what ive read its the week after ABC shows it so Wednesday 28th January on Sky 1 . Dont take that as gospel tho.

ooh i love lost!! And sawyer is just so hot hot hot!! :wink:

yay! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I REALLY REALLY enjoyed tonights double episode. I'm glad Daniel and the people in the little boat got back to the island ok. At the end of last season I kept thinking how awful it would be, being stuck in that boat with no freighter and no island! I thought he must have a part to play when he said 'Desmond is my constant' last season and wrote stuff in his journal.

I can't wait to see how they get back to the island and what happens :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't concentrate on the story while Sawyer is walking around without a shirt :lol: .Phwoar

So that's why he kept asking for a shirt...he could feel your eyes burning him, not the sun! LOL

Ladybird said:
So that's why he kept asking for a shirt...he could feel your eyes burning him, not the sun! LOL

I was very disappointed when he found a shirt :( .

Love it - loved the fact we met a young Widmore on the island...whats the story with Richard...is he like, Old Father Time or something?
Also did anyone spot the woman talking to Ben about getting the others back to the island, was the woman who turned up in that 'Charlie' episode (ages ago) when he went back to the future and was home, she was in the jewellers and said he had to go back....oooohhhh!

AnnaR2B said:
Love it - loved the fact we met a young Widmore on the island...whats the story with Richard...is he like, Old Father Time or something?
Also did anyone spot the woman talking to Ben about getting the others back to the island, was the woman who turned up in that 'Charlie' episode (ages ago) when he went back to the future and was home, she was in the jewellers and said he had to go back....oooohhhh!

I reckon this is the Island before they started time travelling so this is Richard just before they learned how to. So i suppose that means there must be an old Richard somewhere to???
Like there is an old Widmore

Maybe Richard is Jacob...thats why he looked at Locke like that when he mentioned him? can't leave the island?
Ooh i love theorising!!

Maybe if you live on the island you dont age, and maybe thats why witmore wants to find the island again? Although saying that Ben went as a child and grew up and so did claires baby, but its just a thought. Or someone dont something to seriously p*** off the young witmore to he wants to go back to blow that bomb up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back