Loss of Concentration / Being Irrational

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by C_N, Mar 21, 2006.

1. C_N

C_N New Member

Hiya everyone, this is my first post here.

Im a man whose girlfriend had to quit learning to drive because she could not focus, and her concentration went out the window. while she was on a lesson, she pulled the handbrake for no apparent reason while driving at 30mph.

I am wanting to compile a short list of real life experiences, where pregnant women lost their concentration, or irrational thought processes, or made bad jundgemental errors whilst driving.

Go on, post them here and amuse us all!

2. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

Hi There..

I drove my car into some bollards in the middle of the road for no reason except momentary lack of concentration a few weeks back... I have no idea why as I take that route every day to work.. blew both tyres and buggered up the suspension as the car mounted curbs housing the bollards.

I think the bollards saw me coming and moved a couple of yards just to say hello and f**k up my day.. good thing its a company car :wink: :wink:

Sorry about your girlfriend having to cancel her lessons but better to be safe than sorry!! :angel:

As for the irrational bit.. plenty of posts on here about irrational hormonal pregnant women.. driving or not!! :shakehead: