• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Loola

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
hi everone,

does any one have the loola pushchair and car seat, i really like it but is it small when folded up? and is the pushchair part going to be comfy enough for oliver?

thank you x

This folds up really tiny- small enough to fit into the boot of my Ford Ka :cheer:

It looks comfy and it reclines.

I think Lozzijane has one- I might be wrong though.

I am hoping my parents are going to treat us to one :pray:

i have one, id really recommend it. My DH and I love it. It is really small, fits into my boot (ford ka). also its really easy to fold up and down.dont know about the pushchair bit as evie isnt that old yet, but it looks comfy enough to me.
the only thing i would say is if the basket bit onthe bottom is impotant to you then the basket on this one isnt so good as you cant get much in because it has a metal cross bar over it (stupid design! :roll: ).
Also if you buy the carry cot part for it you cn use that in the car too as it has all the fixtures to strap it in. if you have any more questions about it feel free to ask, i have nearly evry accessory that goes with it :lol: .
hope that helps :D

little*red- do you have the car seat in the back or the front of your Ka?

If it is in the back is it easy to get in and out the base?

You have no idea how excited I was to discover this pram as I was worried nothing would fit in my KA and can't afford another car :D

fothers i have the seat in the back as i cant put it in the front as i have airbags in my car (your not allowed to put carseats in the front if your car has airbags). I dont have a base for the car i just strap it in with the seatbelt(as we use the carseat to push her around in too), its really easy to fit with the seatbelt.
I was really worried about not finding a pram small enough for my KA too as the boots are tiny, and i seen a woman pushing one in asda and i knew from that second it was the pram for me. we were also loking at the quinny buzz which fold even smaller than the loola but we didnt want a 3 wheeler so we ruled that out. :D

thanks for that- I was hoping to put it in the back but was worried that we wouldn't be able to get it in and out easily. I don't have a front passenger airbag so it could have went in there in the worst case scenario.

Thank you!

Hi hun i have the loola and i luv it and as for the carseat we only have a 3 door car and we manage to get it in ok so go for it you will luv it :D xx

sartet said:
hi everone,

does any one have the loola pushchair and car seat, i really like it but is it small when folded up? and is the pushchair part going to be comfy enough for oliver?

thank you x

I have just the loola pushchair....

i absolutly love it :D

Its a really stylish pram..

it reclines too so it will be comfy for ur lil man xx

lozzijane said:
sartet said:
hi everone,

thank you x

hi lozzi, would it be secure enough to hold him comfortably in the pushchair part and also are you able to put a mosquito net type thing on it easy, is the rain cover good too?

thanks x

sartet said:
lozzijane said:
sartet said:
hi everone,

thank you x

hi lozzi, would it be secure enough to hold him comfortably in the pushchair part and also are you able to put a mosquito net type thing on it easy, is the rain cover good too?

thanks x

Well it comes with a 5 point harness which is very secure, but if u wer concerned then you could always buy a "head hugger" and attatch it to the the harness. the raincover is fab, it zips into the hood.

i never used a mosquito net wit madam, but im sure u cud get one easy enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back