• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Loola Pushchair - advice please?

tots hope

Reaction score
Ok so my DH got me a Babies r us catalogue lastnight which i thought was really nice. I have had a look through it and i think i like the Loola pushchair. There is only limited info on it so i have a couple of questions if that is ok?

The pushchair unit has 4 seat positions but i was wondering about the foot rest. Would you be able to put the footrest right up and make it more like a pram if you put the footmuff over it? (like some of the other combinations on the market)

It seems pretty silly buying the carrycot if you can do this with the pushchair unit.

Also does anyone have a 2007 Renault Megane which the car seat is able to fit in?

Thank you for your help x x x

Hi I really wanted this travel system but the car seat would not fit safetly in our car. Had to buy an isofix car seat and tbh it it ace i just click it in and go. I have a britex travel system. Still look at the loola with envy as it looks so cool. Our car is a Susuki. :D

I have a loola but im not too sure what you mean about the pushchair bit. I wouldnt put a newborn in the pushchairs , my little girl is 6months and still looks tiny in the pushchair. if you buy the carseat to go with it you can clip the car seat bit into the frame and push the newborn around in that.
i had the carrycot bit for the pram but we never used it to push her around in we just used it so she could sleep in the living room when she was little (and also in the bedroom until she went into her crib).

I have a ford ka and the boot in it is tiny so it will more than easily fit in any car which is larger than that.

here are a few photos of us with the loola for you to get an idea

With Evie in the car seat (shes only about 4 days old):

SNV30372.jpg

And in the Pushchair ( taken a few days ago at nearly 6 months old):

SNV30994.jpg

hope that gives you as better clue as what it looks like in action :D .

Thank you ladies, went to have a look and i had my questions answered. Im still quite keen but will have to check that it fits in my car. I have Isofix in my car so if it doesn't fit i might just get it with a carry cot bit instead of the car seat. So many things to think about!

Thank you for the pictures, she looks so cosy in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back