• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

looks too hot outside, how is everyone coping?!

I hope it only lasts a few days! Don't want to knock the sunshine but it really isn't great when you're heavily pregnant!

i know yeah think we would have all appreciated it if it had came a good couple months ago xxx

fab idea girls paint your nails :) just painted mine in maybeline express 'drys in 40 seconds ' says the label. Well im sure in this heat it literally took 5 seconds to dry! wohooo saved lots of time xxx

was boiling here !!!! sat in garden crunching away on ice cubes,lovely,caught abit of sun on my face which i really needed aswell xxx

it is so hot, dont know where this heatwave has come from - and they say we're meant to be expecting snow?! lol xx

i want snow! ive been too hot for weeks now and if it goes on like this i think i shall melt! i feel for you tri 3 ladies

Me & my wee girl have been physically sick today with the heat. Last night in bed was a total nightmare, had all windows open & fan on & it was still like a sauna, was lying in bed with no covers & sweat dripping off my face.

Today was horrible in work, felt faint all day.

Was looking forward to having a baby in Oct coz i thought it would be kinda cold, had my first in June of 04 & it was a heatwave that year, really really horrible

:roll:

Me & my wee girl have been physically sick today with the heat. Last night in bed was a total nightmare, had all windows open & fan on & it was still like a sauna, was lying in bed with no covers & sweat dripping off my face.

Today was horrible in work, felt faint all day.

Was looking forward to having a baby in Oct coz i thought it would be kinda cold, had my first in June of 04 & it was a heatwave that year, really really horrible

:roll:

OMG, yeah i had comments off friends saying i was lucky to be giving birth in Oct as its cold.......dnt look that way now though! meant to be even hotter today and hot all weekend :( i am gonna hide away then go to my mom n dads later and stay tonight and tomoz, but im gonna pre order ice lol xxxx

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it :(

I don't like the sun even when I'm not pregnant, I thought I got so lucky when we had a non-summer this year. Didn't realise it was just formulating a plan to ambush me once I got to the size of a whale :(

It's 27 degrees in my office already and it's only 8.30am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back