Looks like the sleep fairy left the building last night :(

hellywelly

Reaction score
Sorry for the moan but it's amazing how quickly you get used to something and how annoyed you get when it changes!!!

For the past 4 nights E has slept from 8.30ish through to between 6 and 7, had a feed then back down again til 9.30am. Last night she started stirring at 2am so did the dummy thing and she chuntered away (in her sleep I might add!) til 3am when I fed her. She was then awake at 7 but I kicked hubby's ass and made him do that one!

My only silver lining is that she was WIDE awake when she went back in her cot at 4am (normally she is at least a little bit drowsy) and I expected her to kick off, but bless her I just listened to her suck her thumb a bit then go back to sleep, so I have discovered she can self settle! (Although maybe she was too terrified to get mummy back out of bed considering the hour!!!)

I'm hoping normal service is resumed tonight...

their sleep patterns change lots dont they lol. i hope she sleeps better for you tonight

Tell me about it!! Max was doing 9-2/3/4 then 2/3 or 4 til like 7 then slept til 10am. Last night we had wake ups at 12 1 4 430 then awake from 5am. Thatsa the last time he had milk n he won't take anymore now I duno what's up with him, was hoping the reflux meds would work but I'm not so sure its reflux now xxx

the last three nights Sofia is back to waking at 2 and 6, ever since the faffing jabs! :( Although to be fair she goes down awake after each feed and change and is usually asleep within 5 mins x

im dreading our next jabs in a weeks time as alyssa is murder to get down at night right now regardless. hope it cant make her much worse lol

Max's next lot are next week too. I've never dread anythhing so much in my life!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back