• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a tandem pushchair, help please

rattichewd

Reaction score
I am looking for a tandem pushchair, it would be to suit a toddler and a newborn. I dont really want it too big and would prefere it if both children could face me. i really like the icandy pear but is this the only one that fits the discription im looking for??

Many thanks
Becki

I am looking for the same thing, have looked around for ages and it does seem to be the icandy which is the only one that fits the bill! There are no stockists anywhere near me and you cant get it online so i'm kinda put off cus I cant try it! I'm looking at the phil and teds now cus its so light and reasonably priced as well! If you do find anything else let me know as well!

Thanks for the reply

Its a shame you dont have a stockist near you as it looks like a really nice pushchair too, personally i dont like the phil n teds, my friend has it and i dont like how the baby is hidden underneath people always ask her where her new baby is lol but it is resonaly priced.
Il definatly let you know if i find anything else tho

Good luck wih your search

Bebecar do one its about 600 quid but i can recommend the make, i am looking at them for when we have another

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back