Looking for a buddy

Melxxx

Reaction score
hi im due on 5th july just looking for someone due same date or close to talk to i dont use this much but i have facebook get in contact if you fancy chatting xx

I'm due 5th July honey! Il be your buddy if you like! Although I'm not on facebook I'm afraid. Come on here quite often though.

hi hun yh how you been finding the pregnancy? i find out what im having on 17th feb i cant wait xxx

To be honest it's been rough! Was really sick until 15 weeks but now I feel great! Think I'm finally starting to enjoy pregnancy. How about you? Are you showing yet? I find my bump comes and goes! Can't wait to have a proper bump. My scan is the 21st feb and I can't wait either!

yh i have been to bad i felt quiet rough up untill 11 weeks then felt alot better, yh im quiet big for 15 w 2 d, i do carry alot of water with my previous birth so i mite do this time, xx

I'm due 12 days before, feel free to add me :)

im not feeling to bad now, just cant wait to go on maternity leave working 45 hrs a week :( are any of u working when you taking yours x

I'm working full time too. It's exhausting!! Was talking to my boss about maternity leave today and got really excited!!! 4 months to go!!

i have three children and a step-daughter they are my job :) pretty full time xxx

That's more than a full time job I'd say!!

Hi there

I'm due on the 5th July too! It is my first and I am a wee bit scared at the mo; just not sure about what symptoms I hould have when although the queezyness is sticking around nicely!

So many bump buddies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back