look

sam96031

Reaction score
look at the views we had on saturday we went for a drive with my MIL hope this works bear with me there were too many to post individually so im trying to post a slide show 1st time. if you click on the pic it should work :pray: :rotfl:

looks like nice view :) making me want to go somewhere quiet for weekend now :( lol

Stunning piccies, where in Wales is that??

What a gorgeous day you had :cheer:

i had only been there once wehn i was about 5 or 6 so it was a bit of an adventure we are planning to go there wehn th eweather is nicer for a picnic :D

Will be taking a trip there, its stunning!!

I think we drove past there one New Years Eve on our way to Ponderosa Ranch, a log cabin holiday park we spent a mad evening in the John Wayne bar with all the locals dressed in cowboy gear :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

We often stay in Trawsfyned (sp?) holiday park in a cabin, we love Back Rock Sands for a day out :lol:

We adore North Wales, OH is a walker and spends lots of weekends out there and we have had some amazing holidays there, it SO beautiful

Rubys mummy said:
Will be taking a trip there, its stunning!!

I think we drove past there one New Years Eve on our way to Ponderosa Ranch, a log cabin holiday park we spent a mad evening in the John Wayne bar with all the locals dressed in cowboy gear :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

We often stay in Trawsfyned (sp?) holiday park in a cabin, we love Back Rock Sands for a day out :lol:

We adore North Wales, OH is a walker and spends lots of weekends out there and we have had some amazing holidays there, it SO beautiful
i know pandarosa but never been do i remember you saying you had been to bala on holiday ages ago? might be wrong though :lol: ive lived most my life near dolgellau and my grandad used to lead walks around the area and now my uncle is a warden for the national park. i love it cant wait to move back :D

Thats right, we stayed in a gorgeous barn on the road to Porthmaddoc out of Bala, it was lush :lol:

We want a house in North Wales one day (she says crossing her fingers for that Lotto win :roll: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back