LOOK WHAT I GOT!!

nickilubs

Reaction score
A BABY!!!!!!!!!!! 12weeks and 5days!

Waving!
Image010.jpg

I like this one its taken from above and its crossing its hands!
Image021.jpg

Image011.jpg

The lady doing the scan was really nice and she let us have the pics for free so we are really happy! It makes things real seeing it for the first time. Hehe although I did keep giggling because I was excited and she asked my OH if I was always this giggly!!! :D :D :D :D :D So happy!!!!

Wow, thats such a great scan pic!
Joining us over in 2nd tri very soon then eh?!
:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

wow those pics are fab..... I hope mine are that good at 12 weeks

:hug:

:D Yeh 2nd tri soon although I do go and peek and post over there already hehe slapped wrists! I'm so excited I want to play with it now! The scan lady said It was really wiggly! Ohhh and 75mm long! But she said it was moving so much its pretty hard to tell!

Aww wow what Great pics!! I have my first scan next week it'll be my 12 week scan i cant wait, i hope my pictures come out as good as yours!! x

Excellent pics!! OMG she really IS waving!!!

Awww they're such great pics hun (AND, best of all - 2nd tri get the pleasure of having you 2 days early! woo hoo!)

xx

dannii87 said:

Hey how'd you know that! Hahaha I wanna know now! I was looking for bits as well.....I know i couldn't see nufing.

:D Heheh well I'm crossing fingers now! Everyone thinks its a she so far my OH thinks a he and I really have no idea but it could be a monkey and I would love it!!!

I pm-ed you danni earlier :D

lovely pics, how exciting!!! see you in 2nd tri V V soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back