• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***LOOK!! SO ADORABLE!!***

Baby&i

Reaction score
:rotfl: MY DAUGHTER MUST BE THE CUTEST LITTLE PERSON IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! im so proud of my little cherrub she is something else... Because we have decorated the babys room, i thought it would only be fair to decorate Elles all cute and girly with her fave pooh bear. I went to the toilet and she decides she wants to help, and paints the lovely freshly painted yellow wall BRIGHT PINK :eek: she told me she did me something "boofull" (beautiful) and so i went upstairs and saw a big pink drippy wall and carpet :rotfl: so i said to her we will paint yellow over it but do mummy a pretty picture if you would like on the other wall and so she did (totaly naked of corse :oops: ) and i got my camera out for some cute picys...
Ellesphotography002.jpg

Ellesphotography003.jpg

Ellesphotography004.jpg

afterwards i just put the camera on the side and carried on painting ...and i see a big flash followed by AWWW MUMMY!!! she was taking pictures of me!!! how cute!!!...
Ellesphotography007.jpg

so i pose... :rotfl:
Ellesphotography008.jpg

then she wants to take a picture of "baby Jimmy" shes called her that since i was about 8 weeks along :roll: )...
Ellesphotography009.jpg

What a little photographer hay!!! i was so proud of her shes only just turning three next month! iv been asking OH to take pictures for months and he hasnt bothered :( bless my little baby helper!! :D mummys little sweetheart! .. isnt that the cutest thing ever!!?!! :lol:

Aww that is really sweet and a pair of lovely models :wave: I love what you are doing in her room very pretty and girly for her

aww thanyou :hug: i thought it was the cutest thing ever bless her :D Its not finished yet, i was just doing the lines rough and deciding if it looked good then i was making the lines thicker and neater. we had lots of yellow paint leftover from the last house so i thought it would look lovely with pooh bear and a bit of pink paint :wink:

awwww! I read the post at work but wasnt able to see the pics (damn work internet! :evil: )

so cute!! Love the artwork and she looks just like her mum! :D

great bump by the way!! :hug:

Awww shes so precious!! And get pics Jess! Look at the size of your tum?! :shock: heehee

aww thanks its nearly all finished now, i would take pics but shes sleeping. i have a few pictures to hang and the curtains to put up and the old blinds to take down, then she has her little sweet princess pooh room :D i thought it would be lovely for her as the babys getting a new room too :)

Ah such sweet pictures, she is the double of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back