So after scan today it turns out ......

kaytee11

Reaction score
IM PSYCHIC !!

Team Pink Pink Pink. Since day one ive said its a girl. The woman was AMAZING too say the very least. If any of ye are ever in ireland she is the only one id recommend even though ive been to none others. The whole thing was shown on a huge flat screen on the wall. She showed me all 5 toes eyes nose mouth .. stomach, lungs and all four chambers of the heart. The brain, the cereblum.. everything. Then as always baby B didnt play ball ... too get the 3D we needed her to move so she sent me for a walk, got me to drink a can of coke had me coughing thne had me up doing jumping jacks and when i came back still nothing. She has herself neatly in a little corner right on top of my bladder, hence that not easing! She also showed me the amount of space baby has to move and it just seems to love that little corner .. makes sense why ive been getting really low pains because they're actually kicks. We tried the 3D it was amazing .. but baby b just kept her hand in front of her face and decided to show us thats its okay she has all 5 fingers too by wriggling them around. App. was meant to be 30mins but i was in there for 1hr 15 mins because she was adament we'd get a picture of baby b's face. Ive attached the health results (which im going to put in my maternity folder & show the rudest gyn ever wheN i get back and have him again!!!) also attached pics ones with partial face :) and then fingers and knees ...
Introducing my lovely un-coperative daughter Baby Bear (BB) XXX

p.s Weefoggy hurry up so we know we were both psychic :) xx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
  • BABY PICTURES_1.JPG
    BABY PICTURES_1.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 27
  • BABY PICTURES_7.JPG
    BABY PICTURES_7.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 24
  • BABY PICTURES_19.JPG
    BABY PICTURES_19.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 23
omg i so want this done, looks amazing, just wish i had the money too, and cant find any decent ones.

So glad youve got a girl like you wanted and those pics are fabulous. Least you know shes ok and you have thebest xmas present ever now xxxx

Awww congrats on team pink! You must be on cloud nine xxx

It cost €140 but that was my chirstmas present to myself :) I got 3 4D Videos and 30 pictures and health report so its definately worth it & i got to see baby for over one hour :)

Im so so happy ! Christmas has started :) Thanks guys :) xx

Yay Kaytee!!!

I just knew you'd be team pink! Congratulations, I am so happy for you...been stalking all afternoon waiting on you posting! Fab photos, we're defo's getting one of those scans at 27 weeks!

So we are both Psychic! I just knew from very early on as well that mine was a wee girl.

Congrats again - hope you are enjoying your time back in Ireland xxx

Congrats on team pink hun :) the 4D scans are amazing, u get to see so much. Ur pics are lovely too xx

Yay on team pink:love::love: that gives me some hope!!
lovely pics.

Congrats :) Love the 3D scans, they're so amazingly detailed. We can't afford 1 though :(

wow congrats! pictures are beautiful!! lovely lovely lovely!!! xoxox

Thanks guys :)

I know photos are amazing to get .. Bute you even just try save a bit every week im sure even after christmas they'll do packages :) xx

Aaawww gorgeous pics hun congratulations xxxxxxxxxx

Lovely pictures! Congratulations on Team Pink!

I'm sooooo getting a 3D scan done, they look amazing :eek:)

Weefoggy i was wondering if you were team pink id seen somemthing the other day, i msut have missed that post :) Now all we have to do is choose names which im finding crazy hard .. Boys names seem easier :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back