• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Look at what's happened in my country :-(

Omg, that is so so sad, why would someone do this! :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that, chick. How terrible... I don't understand why anybody would do that to innocent children :(

You've got to be one big brave guy to attack tiny babies and toddlers. :think:

What a terrible story. Do they not have all the safety measures that we now have in schools and nurseries to stop nutters getting in?

i saw this on the news earlier..... its awful.. why would anyone do this :think: :( :( :(

Happybunny said:
You've got to be one big brave guy to attack tiny babies and toddlers. :think:

What a terrible story. Do they not have all the safety measures that we now have in schools and nurseries to stop nutters getting in?

They should do :think:
I was a little confused myself. But apparantly the guy knocked on the door and as soon as the lady opened he started stabbing her, then went on to stab the other people, and apparantly he started with the baby room :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg how heartbreaking, what a sick f**k, how can you do something like that to innocent people/children :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back