Look at my bumpy pic what do you think?

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
When I lay on my back some times I feel the baby move then this lump appears, I assume it's the baby poking his bum or head up.
I just want to double check that this is normal and to see of you get this as well.
The first picture the bump isn't there and you can clearly see it in the second picture.

No bumpy
Image00.jpg

Bumpy
Image001.jpg

Yes that sure is baby's bum i would say my son always use to do it on my right side we would always see his bum sticking out when i was flat like that i use to rub it gently :D I think he liked it as he never use to move as he gets bigger you will see even more sticking out it's quite freaky really :D

I used to always get that but it was high up so looked like I had a 3rd boob!

hi, i agree it looks like your babies bum to me too. lol. xxxxx

rrrrr!! I think its an elbow! When i was preggers with ellis he used to roll a bump like that around my belly and when he was born i felt all his bits to see if i could match the feel .... it was sharp and bony and was his Elbow!! hehe xxxxx

i get that too when i lay slightly on my sides. i get it on both sides or laying on my back :eek:

most of the time I get it on both sides too. I love feeling him kick but sometimes when he moves around then sticks his body parts out I find it quite uncomftorable, especially if I have to move or sit up.
I'm glad it is the baby though, was starting to get worried I may have had some sort of weird growth that can move about on its own lol!

That's really cool Vicky. Your LO is making an "appearance" already. :D

He is isn't he (or she) I'm starting to think that he's trying to bust his way out of there :lol:

i like to sit there and watch him poking all these diffrent boys parts out lol! never been able to take a pic tho! yer i think its a lil bum! awwwwwwwww bless

:hug: :hug:

I don't kow what he does in there but it pokes out for what feels like ages so I always have time to take a pic.

maybe he's going to be a serial mooner when he comes out!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

That must be fab to see :D

I cant wait until mine starts to make an appearance :cheer:

aww bless, mine does that as well, going to video him next time to let you all see what a wriggler he can be.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back