long time no seen!!

melhoney

Reaction score
sorry folks, haven't been for ages: I am back to work, and I am struggling big time! I miss my daughter a lot, more than I expected (can I say that??) and she seems to struggle as well with the separation! my DH and I are looking into replaning our life at the moment, so that we can see more than 1hour and a half per day (which is what we see her at the moment...it's just crazy! :cry: )

but I have taken a few pics, so as she just hit 7 months, I thought I'll share them...just to keep you updated! she still doesn't roll over and I don't think she ever will, she is far too busy in trying to stand up! She is a chatterbox, says "maman" very well, and "dada" for her daddy, and "tata" for her auntie. She eats well, finds it hard when it's thicker (wih meat or fish!), but we are getting there! she is adorable, very jolly and communicative when we are together! she is the sunshine of my life!

right, I'll stop there! you all know what I ean :)
:hug: from us

Mel xx

P8272819.jpg

P8272817.jpg

P9182876.jpg

P8282825.jpg

and a lovely one:
P9032848.jpg

OMG!! Where has that time gone hun!??! She is so so so so lush! she is pretty as a picture!
Id be very proud too! She is gorgeous!
Send me an email or MSN let me know how ya getting on xxxxxxxxxx

shes so clever to be standing up, she is soo so cute

Thanks girls :hug:

She has changed a lot, that's true, and she is very VERY cheeky! (I think you can tell from the pics!)

I defo will send you an email, Hels, I promise...when I get some time for myself! which does not seem to happen that much lately! but I will take the time, I really promise!
I hope you are ok, Maheen and I send you lots of love!

Mel xx :hug:

aww yeah she does look cheeky! very cute
izzyx

Hi

Cute pics nice ot see her again, she is growing up fats and has a nice smile
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads