LONDONCLAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
stanley was on my boy name list i love it its soooo cute but alan wasnt as fond as me, in fact 99% of the names on my list alan wasnt a fan of untill we agreed with Jakob...with a K to be a little akward..

anyways i say good riddance to the witch, she reminds me of claire from hollyoaks.... :twisted: :rotfl:

my babys middle name is harry.. :dance:

cassi said:
anyways i say good riddance to the witch, she reminds me of claire from hollyoaks.... :twisted: :rotfl:

fook off witch!

1.gif

we hope your broomstick snaps

When I was a teen there was a bunch of 6 of us girls who hung out together, all them were called Claire apart from me and one other girl called Georgia (gorgous name!), all the claires stuck together and me and Georgia got left out loads, it was all about the name :rotfl:

Ive nothing against the name itself I think its lovely, it just always reminds me of being left out :roll:

Okay well on that note I think we'll lock this thread up too - Londoner Claire was temporarily banned, she may be back, she may not be back ...... who knows .....

But meanwhile, I don't really think it's a good idea to have a resurrection of the 'least favourite names' thread in any way, shape or form - it didn't go down too well the first time, so I'd rather eat my own foot than let another one get underway :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back