Lola Picture

jennyr1985

Reaction score
This is Lola with me later on in the day when she was born. I was expecting her to have black hair, but shes got loads of blonde! She is so gorgeous and precious to me and her daddy. Im just upset that PND is keeping me from feeling the wonderful love I have stored up for her. Im sure in time it will all come flooding out.

S4200035.jpg

What an absolutely beautiful picture.

A lovely record of a special time, which will be even more precious in the future when you can look at it without the shadow of PND.

Congratulations on a little smasher, and look after yourself. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

Awwww Hun she is totallly gorgeous....well done you!
I hope things work out quickly for you with the PND, lots of support available from us xxxxxxxxx

Jenny i just cried when i saw your picture!! She is so feminine and sooooo pretty. What a dainty face and perfect hands.

I won't say i know how you feel with the PND as i have no basis of knowledge but i do hope that soon the feeling will lift and all that love can smother your beautiful daughter!!!

You are so clever and so brave to endure what you have and i just know you will be the most perfect little family. :D My love goes out to all 3 of you.

:moon: Aww who'd have thought we'd both have pretty little girls so close together and both early!

Jenny, she's beautiful. That's a lovely picture. :D

I was just thinking the same thing :) you both look so pretty and content.

Hi

she is just adorable :D and you look great.
Katrina

Hi jenny,

After the story I read, I did not expect to see you looking so great on that picture!!! And we can see all the love yuo have stored up for your little one in the look you give her!

Very moving picture,
mel xx

Definately a gorgeous picture, you can see the love you have for her. Hope you start to feel better soon x

she lovely Jenny and I have to say you look great too espiecially after having such a diffecult birth.

well done :)

She is so cute you too look perfect together congrats. x

From what i saw you couldn't love her anymore than you did at that moment .. because there was no more there to give!! you had poured it all out on her .. you could see it in your face ...

Don't worry sweetheart, after what you have been through a little PND is to be expected ... but we can all see how much you love her jenny ... so don't doubt it ...

She looks gorgeous and you look fab!! ... chin up sweetie!

Hugs n love ...Imi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back