LOL at Stella

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
in eastenders did ne1 else find it funny wen she came back with the wine?

i have recored it, am going to watch it in a min, stella does my head in - she is a drip

Yeah, but normally her face makes me laugh :puke:

In the paper it said she was Emma Thompson's sister??? Like chalk and cheese!!!

frangelle said:

really!? they look so different. I like Emma Thompson but hate Stella (lol i know shes only a character :roll: )

tangerinedream said:
frangelle said:

really!? they look so different. I like Emma Thompson but hate Stella (lol i know shes only a character :roll: )

Yeah me too. Stella's voice p****es me off. I do that voice to my OH all the time after watching eastenders, it drives him mad, but at least it amuses me :D

Actress Thompson joins EastEnders

Actress Sophie Thompson - the sister of Nanny McPhee star Emma Thompson - is to join the cast of EastEnders.
Thompson, who has also carved out her own successful career in films like Four Weddings and a Funeral and Gosford Park, will play lawyer Stella Crawford.

An EastEnders spokeswoman said Stella "has secrets to hide" from the other residents of Walford.

Thompson, 44, said she was "very excited" about joining the BBC One soap later this year.

She said: "Joining EastEnders is a bit like being welcomed into a really special playground that you never thought you had the chance to play in, and you are rather in awe of all the kids but very excited."

Thompson's best known role was as Lydia in the film Four Weddings and a Funeral, alongside Hugh Grant.

She has also starred in a number of TV dramas, including Casualty, Midsommer Murders and Jonathan Creek.

Thompson's best known role was as Lydia in the film Four Weddings and a Funeral, alongside Hugh Grant.

I thought I'd seen her face somewhere before

i missed it on friday, is there anyway that i can watch it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back