Logan or Oscar

i really like both but if i had to choose between the 2 id say oscar

well i never!! did some research for you and Logan is orginally scottish :oops: just goes to show how much i notice !! he he

sparky said:
logan is it an american name? dont like it really

It's originally a scottish surname, but has become very common as a forename, like Leckershell said, it's unisex :D
It's in the top 10 of baby names in Scotland.

Thanks for the replies, still don't know which to go for though! I've been through the baby names book twice and of the others I like OH doesn't like any of them! My second choice would probably be Ryan.
Although I like the name Oscar it just doesn't feel right for my boy. OH has his heart set on it!
Not sure how we're gonna agree on this one! Maybe I'll just have to get him drunk before I drag him to the registry office :lol:

So this is what my OH gets upto while i'm at work instead of doing the housework :shakehead:

:D Only joking, glad to see my choice of name is in the lead though :cheer:

yeah logan is wolverine's real name. wolverine rocks!

i prefer Logan lovely strong name
Osacr reminds me of a cats name sorry

Well I guess i've lost that arguement then :roll:

But i've had the final say on the middle name, although it's not the one I really wanted (hang on a minute - that means i've lost on both counts :doh: )

Anyway, we are naming our boy bump Logan Stewart :dance:

muppetdaddy said:
Well I guess i've lost that arguement then :roll:

But i've had the final say on the middle name, although it's not the one I really wanted (hang on a minute - that means i've lost on both counts :doh: )

Anyway, we are naming our boy bump Logan Stewart :dance:

Good choice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back