• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Birth

Minime

Reaction score
Who's watching tonight? If you dont know, channel 5 are doing a 2 hour thing from 8pm and hoping to show a live birth on tv. Going to make OH watch to see if I need a new birth partner if he passes out :D

am watching should be interesting to re live all the memories!!

i want to watch it (i was gonna watch it) but oh wants to watch something else

OMG i'm already nearly blubbing...this is not a good programme for hormonal ladies ;)

its bringing back to many memories im feeling the pain watching

I've tried but can't watch anymore, think it's all a bit too recent for me. Bringing back painful memories and making me feel a bit emotional :(

HEV...was that Madi??

if it was shes famous...aww

MADI WAS ON THERE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: first 4 kids too, shes famous LOL

Ricky :D

i saw her :cheer: - rushed on here to post but cassi beat me to it!

were you taping it hun?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive just sent Alastairs pic in, but there will be so many people doing it now, i wont be as lucky as hev was :D

im loving the programme, i wanna be pregnant again :D

I had to pause Sky + as my Mother rang so i've just seen Madi!! The dog thinks i'm mad as I said 'Ahhhhh thats Hev's baby' & came running upstairs to the computer!!!! :D
Bless her, famous at such a young age :cheer:

sophie27 said:
ive just sent Alastairs pic in, but there will be so many people doing it now, i wont be as lucky as hev was :D

im loving the programme, i wanna be pregnant again :D

i sent the pics in soon as i saw the advert days ago, probably in with the first lot :D :wink:

Ricky

i wasn't watching it, how come Madi was on? I'm all confused :?

madi was on coz they are asking for pics of new borns and hev sent madis in

god this programme is making me sooo broody

ahhhh, how cute!!! I bet Hev is so proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back