littlewoods

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
if you have an account get on there online shop they have got a huge sale on maternity tops and bottoms included i could resit ordering 2 tops lol tempting fate i no but i had to they was only £6!!!
just thought id let you all know
manda x

I love bargains!! I saw a maternity swimming costume online the other day, it was £5 reduced from £22 but I didnt wanna pay £5 for delivery so I missed out :roll:

Im done with catalogues though, I got into a lot of debt with them once before and I've learnt my lesson. Now if I want something I save up :)

this is the only catalouge i use and i allow myself £10 a month to spend on something that means if i want a £50 pair of jeans i have to wait 5 months till i got the money and then buy them although i did order my bloke a pair of rockport boots but thats his valintines prezzie
manda x

I have a littlewoods account it started with £350 limit and I bought a Bissell carpet shampooer lol and they increased my allowance to £550.
I wuld never spend that amount but i bought a kettle and a bratz doll off it cos it sed if u spend £30 u get £10 off so i thought i might as well lol

my limit is £600 ive spent £150 of that on arrons rockports sum towels bras for me and a couple tops so not bad really
manda x

My limit was £17,000 :shock: :shock: :shock:

I only got £1500 worth of stuff though and its all paid for now :)

omg really 17,000 thats like erm 5 years wages for me lol
manda x

manda224 said:
omg really 17,000 thats like erm 5 years wages for me lol
manda x

I know, tell me about it! Its too easy for people to get into debt these days :shakehead:

Bloody hell imagine spending that amount haha i wuldnt know where 2 start i'd give it a good try though only im a good girl now :x

I bought the Jelly and Jam (me thinks) playmat off there, it was only £6 in the sale, just something soft for baba to lie on.

It's the only credit i have now, needed a washer pronto last Xmas and got it through the catalogue.I'm on a £1000 credit but would never use it.

no no no I dont get into catalogues i will get myself into trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back