p*ssed off grrrr

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive been to collect my wedding invitations today and they hadn't included envelopes (which I specifically requested when ordering). I rang them and they gave me some of their standard envelopes DL in cream, my invites are white with silver so they look stupid in a huge envelope that doesnt even match! :twisted:

Its only 6 weeks to my wedding so invites need to be out ASAP and I'm panicking now cos cant find any envelopes that are the right size.

I'm so angry with the printers, if they would have said that they only had that envelopes then of course I would have designed by invites to fit in those envelopes but instead they didn't tell me anything and didn't even include envelopes. What a waste of £110 thats been... I'm so pd off!! :(

try whsmith jo , maybe like a writing pack with small cards and envloped in ? or a post office , they have loads of sizes ?

Tried both today hun with no luck although I think I may have just found some online but its gunna cost me an extra £30.00 for bloody envelopes!! :(

Im sorry hunny dont stree ya upset ya little girl

:hug: :hug:

Thanks hun, just had a look but it would cost me about £90 for envelopes :shock: I cant afford that. I appreciate your help chick, ur a star! :D

Hi hun,
If you have a shop called The Works, they sell packs of 50 cards for £4.99 (they have them in white), they have some that have envelopes to fit 12.7cm x 17.8cm cards, so the envelopes in that should be ok as although they will be slightly larger than the invites you should probably get away with it, and will be prob the cheapest way around it.
So even if you have 150 envelopes to send it wouldn't cost you more than £15.
Also partners sell the same packs :hug:

Oooo thanks hun, ill be taking a trip to The Works soon :D thanks x :hug:

ah hun, dont let yourself get too stressed out with it all :hug: :hug:

i hope you manage to find some hun and all will be great, p.s- dont blame you for being annoyed i would be too :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back