Little Teeth!

ft90

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I have a question about teeth!

Caleb has cut his first tooth now, we discovered it on Wednesday! It seems to be making quite fast progress, but does anyone know how long their teeth take to grow fully?

Can't imagine not seeing that toothless smile anymore! There's only one thing for it... I'm going to have to have another baby because this one isn't a baby anymore! He's a little boy! xx

Awww well done LO! Odhrans came up pretty quickly once they cut the gum x

Jack cut his 1st one a month ago, the next 1 came 2 weeks later and i've just discovered his 3rd this morning! Like FebMum says they come through pretty quickly!!

I so know what you mean about them being 'little boys'! Mine is 9 months tomorrow and is almost crawling, i'd like my helpless baby back please?! :) x

Last edited:
2 weeks later! That's so fast! One tooth I can probably deal with but two? I don't know!

I think my helpless baby days are numbered, caleb is rolling all over the place now, he won't stay on his back for more than three seconds, you can see it in his face he's desperate to crawl! He can move backwards but hasn't quite mastered forwards! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back