• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little Swimmers Nappies/reuseables??

Piglet10

Reaction score
OK i have used the little swimmers since madison was all new and shiny.... i went to buy a new pack... and theyve changed from Large to sizes, madison is in a size 6 nappy but the biggest was a size 5 , i thought if they biggest prob same as large so theyll do, they left her all marked :(

i can still get the size large in boots but im worried incase they have changed the size/fit of the nappies?!?!

anyways my question is - where can i buy a reuseable swim nappy that wud fit my chunky monkey someone please help!! we swim twice a week and i cant put those back on her :( xxx

i dont use a nappy as amelias costume has an integrel nappy? x

Try tots bots swim nappy. Paige is in the smallest one and it has loads of room in it, so I assume the large is supposed to fit until potty trained. Have a look at bambino mio swim nappy too. They usually have them in boots so you might be able to take a look at one and how big it is before you buy it. :)

found a brand new swim nappy on ebay, konfidence 3-30 months adjustable size for £6.99 posted :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back