• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little one's finding his routine

caz2008

Reaction score
Hi all my son is finally finding his routine yey well sort of yey im still only getting 5-6 hours sleep :?

he has last feed at 12am then settles by 1am then sleeps till 5am has milk then settles by 6am then sleeps till 7:30 and is restless till next feed at nine,
I think he is doing well with this pattern to say hes only 4 week..cant wait till he goes 8 hours tho.. i think im just been greedy now lol..

Wow I'd say thats a brilliant routine getting 5 hours solid sleep in the night at such a young age. Maia used to wake at 1am, 3am and 5am then she'd want to play from 5am so I used to co-sleep when she woke at 5am and feed in bed and she would always go back to sleep till about 7 or 8am.

Hope it continues for you :)

caz2008 said:
Hi all my son is finally finding his routine yey well sort of yey im still only getting 5-6 hours sleep :?

he has last feed at 12am then settles by 1am then sleeps till 5am has milk then settles by 6am then sleeps till 7:30 and is restless till next feed at nine,
I think he is doing well with this pattern to say hes only 4 week..cant wait till he goes 8 hours tho.. i think im just been greedy now lol..

That's exactly how it started for us, then she brought her bedtime earlier, and stretched out how long she can sleep for. I hope you're as lucky, well done! :)

WOW are you lucky !!!! :shock: It sounds like you have a sleeper! :cheer:
Given just a little more time, you will probably find that LO sleeps thru.

:hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back