Little Man's Nursery

KirstyL

Reaction score
Well it's almost finished, so I thought I'd post up some pics of little man's nursery :) (Well I say nursery, but we only have 2 bedrooms, so he's in with us, so it's like we're sleeping in the nursery, but still, worth it I think.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still a few bits and pieces to do and buy, but getting there! So there we go! Door and door frames still need to be glossed, and need a moses basket stand, but slowly getting there now :)
xx

Kirsty it looks fab. Really peaceful. Is that the bedding and accessories from toys r us? We have used the lampshade and curtains from that set too if it is. It's lovely isn't it. How exciting to be nearly finished. We have decorated but haven't got furniture yet!

Aww thanks hunni, I love it :) Yeah from the Starry Nights range, couldn't get the curtains as they were slightly too small for the window, so I thought the voile would do, the colours blend in well!
What colour(s) have you painted your nursery?
x

i am very biased but i love it.

i have the whole nursery kitted out in the starry night range. finally got my moses basket the other week. amazon do a rocking stand for £12. i got that. its pretty good. i love his room now.

xxx

i am very biased but i love it.

i have the whole nursery kitted out in the starry night range. finally got my moses basket the other week. amazon do a rocking stand for £12. i got that. its pretty good. i love his room now.

xxx

I know hun, we have the same range, I have to say it was easily the best one we looked at when choosing, don't know about you! I'll have a look on Amazon for a stand - is it white? Saw one in Mothercare at the weekend, but was a bit pricey, trying to cut back on the money now :).

Not long left for you now hun, and you'll have your little man, how exciting!!
xx

hopefully not long. im so fed up now. lol.

as soon as i saw the starry night range there was no questioning what range i had to have.

i think they do it in white yeah but ive got all oine stuff. they have alot on there though. xxx

Aww bless ya, I'm getting fed up and I've got 4 weeks left, although knowing my luck, he'll probably be late :(
Haha, I know, me too, it's expensive, but looks absolutely stunning!
Well I'll have a look on Amazon, cause there's still a couple of bits I need, so fingers crossed they have a white one.
xxx

amazon is brilliant. didnt think of it at first but found alot of stuff cheaper on there. xxx

Aww thanks hunni, I love it :) Yeah from the Starry Nights range, couldn't get the curtains as they were slightly too small for the window, so I thought the voile would do, the colours blend in well!
What colour(s) have you painted your nursery?
x

The walls were shocking when we stripped the old wallpaper off so had to repaper! The paper is white with little silver stars on it. I love just going in and sitting in it looking at all the teddys etc on the floor. Can't wait for the furniture to come but it's starting to scare me now that soon there will be a new little person in there!!!!!!!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back