• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little man....

Daggers

Reaction score
hehehe Otis doesn't quite seem himself today could be teathing or god knows what! Doesn't want to be put down so I've got him on my lap at the mo with a blankie & some toys but he seems to be fascinated with the video I've put on - Muppets tresure island! (I love the muppets!), he just keeps staring at the tv!!!! :roll: awww my little muppet is becoming a tv addict!!! :shock:

aaaarw bless him!!!

jamie likes friends, think he recognises the themetune cos i watched it non stop when i was pg lol!! :lol:

Hey my little boy is exactly the same, he is a telly addict, i have to turn the tv off when he's having his bottle cause he keeps stopping and looking at the tv. He also trys to grab the remote and wont rest til he's got it. Ive also found that Taylor is now an attention seeker and always wants to be held, my fault i suppose for hardly ever putting him down.

xx

Natalie I know what you mean, the other night I was giving him his bed time bottle (in the living room as usual), OH was watching the footie and when Otis was finished drinking instead of falling asleep as he usually does he kept craning his neck to watch the match - a sign of whats yet to come? :shock:

Nothing stopped Ryan crying until he discovered the Tweenies at about two months old. Couldn't get him enough videos of them then. :lol:

Oliver loves the TV too - when I lay him on his play mat he turns his head so he can see the tv - he's not fussed about what he watches really but have found that he loves music and dancing - he squealed at Come Dancing when it was on - was very funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back