Little flashing lights

emma28

Reaction score
Everytime I'm too tired or a bit stressed I'm getting those little flashing lights you sometimes get when you sneeze.
Do you think it might be high blood pressure? Am a bit worried which'll be likely making it worse.
Does anyone else get this?

It is a symptom of high blood preasure, but if you develop headaches or anything then go see your gp/mw as it could also be a sign of pre eclampsia...

:hug:

I've had this too, used to be after a long day at work and I was waiting at Birmingham New Street for my train - used to get dots in my eyes so badly I couldn't read the train times on the electronic display.

Here's the symptoms list I used to monitor it re: Pre Eclampsia

http://www.preeclampsia.org/symptoms.asp

I asked my midwife about it and she mocked me, and my blood pressure has always been measuring ok, but if you are worried don't back down on it. In the meantime try to rest a bit more (easier said than done I know) and make sure you're eating ok so your blood sugars keep up at a good level.

Oh dear that was what I was thinking. Had pre eclampsia last time. I'm sure I'm just worrying too much because of that though...

1st thing i said was blood pressure

u need to chill out hun and relax stop stressing about work etc

i know why dont u go camping for the weekend :D CHILL OUT HUN :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah thats not a bad idea!

Now why didn't I think of that? :think:

Do you think I'll be keeping calm with Robin and Jonah in a tent? :rotfl:

:hug:

well u want lots of kids, so this can be a try out for next yr camping trip :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back