Little Dishes range

AgentM

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Little Dishes range of meals? I wouldn't give them to him all the time, as I cook fresh for him. But it's nice to know they're around for those really rushed days! I bought a couple and will try him with one tonight for his tea. Chicken and butternut squash pie. I'll let you know how it goes down!!!

http://www.littledish.co.uk/our-dishes.html

I've seen them, but never tried them because our tesco only stocks the pasta with cheese and I can make that myself. Would be nice, as you say for rushed days.

I've had them to chuck in the freezer when they are on offer with Ocado . Not had much success with them her tbh and the one we did (pea broccoli and cheese pasta) I just do myself now!

Well, this one is going down a treat! Having said that, he eats enything I put down in front of him, so it would have to be fairly rank for him not to eat it! :rofl:

Oh I haven't seen these.

I'm dreadful at guessing the amount of food to make thou so I always freeze the left overs in little dishes, then he has them when mummy and daddy want to be bad and eat crap :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back