Lisa 1986

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonlass

Reaction score
Just wanna wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow. I'm so excited for you meeting your baby. I know you will be mega busy but please please update us asap or else i will just worry until i get news :lol: xx

:yay: Good luck Lisa, she's getting her mum to text me as soon as bubs arrives so I'll let you all know :yay:

and good luck from me!!!
hope it all goes well and am looking forward to the piccies when you get a moment xxx

lol thanks girlies!! yes and if its ok mamafy someone will send you a pic to upload??? i dont want to keep you all in suspense and im not sure how soon after ill be fit or have time to get on here!! :D im sooo excited but getting scared too... and my baby didnt move all night but has been kicking all day .... i hope its a good sign ;) xxx

good luck lisa bet your excited and nervous!! cant wait to hear what you have had!!
best of luck lovely enjoy its such a lush feeling when you first see your little one!! hope you get some sleep xx

Last edited:
Good luck hun :dust:
am sure all will be fine and can't wait to hear the update :)

Good luck - wow you're finally going to meet your baby! SO excited for you - take care :hug:

How exciting! Good luck hun xxxxxx

Make sure you get a good nights sleep tonight, it might be your last for a while. :)

:yay: lisa will be a mummy this time tomorrow!!

bestest of best luck lisa, can't wait for the news!!! xxx

lol thanks girlies!! yes and if its ok mamafy someone will send you a pic to upload??? i dont want to keep you all in suspense and im not sure how soon after ill be fit or have time to get on here!! :D im sooo excited but getting scared too... and my baby didnt move all night but has been kicking all day .... i hope its a good sign ;) xxx

:yay: Course its fine :D

I may need someones help getting my blackberry to upload pics though :oooo: But I'll work it out, this lot will make me :rofl:

So excited for you :hug:

i cant wait!!
im so excited.

good luck for tomorrow, u will be fab xx

Can't wait to hear how it went!! Good luck!!

Wolfy
xx

Okay well she'l have been in for 3 hours by now...hope they're not keeping her waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back