Line spotters please!!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Hi girls!

My sis in law has been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months and has just done a preg test and isn't sure if she can see a line or not so I said I would ask you all if you could see it!!

Thanks xxx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 34
I can just about see one on the second and third, i think. Verrry faint though

when was her period due Hun??

some times your body doesn't produce enough of the hormone that the test detects cuz it did that with me i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 7 weeks

good luck to her anyway xxx

she is due on monday - think it is a first response one though that you should be able to test 6 days before period! Thanks hun xx

I don't see one but maybe its the picture or too early to pick up. :S
I think I see the start of a faint line in number two.
Sorrrryyy x

i can see something.....very faint, but can see something xx

i cant see squat but im a naff line spotter and didnt even test till AF was 10 days late lol

I can see it! Good luck xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

I can see something on the last picture. Looks like a vvvvv early BFP to me. If she leaves it and looks at it later it might be more obvious

I think I can see it on the last pic but very faint x x

hey sweets tell your sis not to worry, i took a first response, showed nothing took one a month later still nothing and i was over a month late, went to the docs, and taaa daaa pregnant i be! so sometimes it wont show!

good luck to her
big hugs
sarah lou and oliver bump
xxxx

I think I can see something! Even thought they say they can be used 6 days before if you look at the packet the number of pregnant women who would get a positive then is actually quite low. Fingers crossed for her! x

Thanks girls! Really hope this is it for her! She really deserves it! Thanks for all your help! She is happy that she isn't just seeing things! xxx

i think i can see a line. very very faint, but i think its there. maybe tell her to try another one in a week or so?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back