• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lil scared

hayleyj7

Reaction score
i fink im gettin n my hopes up 2 much.

i got a while till my 1st scan an i dunno wat 2 expect, im a lil scared of wat mite happen. i havnt been midwife yet ive got that on the 30th thats kinda worryin me 2.

shud i wait 4 my 1st scan b4 gettin my hopes up about all this or not. i mite jus be worryin 2 much!

Hey hun.
I would say best thing to do is to try and relax into it if that makes sense.
Its easy to say don't panic, everyone's saying it to me at the moment, i'm waiting for someone to tell me how to not panic lol.
:hug:
xx

It's easy to say and much less easy to do - but there really is nothing you can do but sit back, relax and take care of yourself.

What I have learned over the past few weeks is that, at this stage, it will either work out or it won't - and if it doesn't it will not be because of anything you have or haven't done. If it's meant to be, that baby will stick like there's no tomorrow. If it doesn't work out, it is your body's way of telling you that that baby was not perfect, it is nobody's fault it just happens.

Your baby has as much chance as anyone elses and that's what you have to remember.

It's natural to be anxious - I'd be lying in a massive, massive way if I said I wasn't! :lol:

I agree with the other ladies.

My OH keeps saying to me "what is the point in worrying? it wont change the outcome" and as harsh as it is and as much as I want to scream at him and tell him I just can't do that........ hes right!

:hug:

fanx for the replies

i agree wiv them all an ill do just wat uve sed.

im jus one of these people who worry alot.

xx

babyblonde said:
It's easy to say and much less easy to do - but there really is nothing you can do but sit back, relax and take care of yourself.

What I have learned over the past few weeks is that, at this stage, it will either work out or it won't - and if it doesn't it will not be because of anything you have or haven't done. If it's meant to be, that baby will stick like there's no tomorrow. If it doesn't work out, it is your body's way of telling you that that baby was not perfect, it is nobody's fault it just happens.

Your baby has as much chance as anyone elses and that's what you have to remember.

It's natural to be anxious - I'd be lying in a massive, massive way if I said I wasn't! :lol:

I just wanted to say what a lovely reply this was, I am now in Tri 3 but wish someone would have said these things to me when in Tri 1 as I worried so much!

hellie123 said:
I just wanted to say what a lovely reply this was, I am now in Tri 3 but wish someone would have said these things to me when in Tri 1 as I worried so much!

Thanks hun that's sweet of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back