Lightheadness and restlessness?

Tiffy

Reaction score
I've been feeling very lighthead lately, at very odd moments. I was wondering if this is a common symptom of early pregnancy. Perhaps it is my diet, I am a vegetarian and try to get as much protien as possible, lots of beans and cheeses... :think: Has anyone else experienced or heard of this?

Restlessness at night and in the morning is also a big problem.

Hiya

Yes I have felt faint ever since about day 9 when I mysteriously threw up and started suspecting. I have had faint on and off nausea and light headedness since then and my boobs started hurting a few days again and now the tummy aches are kicking in......feels like my period is on its way although the 5 (LOL) tests say otherwise....

Anyone else developing a strange pregnancy test habit? My hubby thinks its hysterical and thankfully does not mind me spending lots to keep me happy and sane

Sx

Yeah, I have never heard about faint spells before, so it's good to hear that it isn't just me... and luckily I haven't started buying any more preg tests, otherwise I would also go absolutely nuts with them. I think I would just worry myself sick that way. :wall: I am safer to just trust my body.

I have not thrown up at all thus far, and I'm happy about that. :cheer: Mostly I just feel gassy and my pelvis is sore.

Hello

I have just got a BFP and with my last pregnancy got lightheaded all the time, not so much this time.....esp after a shower or getting up too quick
good luckxx

completely addicted to poas :lol:

I'd ordered loads of OPK's just before I got my BFP and it came with 10 pregnancy tests. I have to fight the urge to test everyday :oops:

yes i felt very lightheaded until my sickness stopped around 13 weeks, hope u start feeling better soon xx

I got that from around week 5 - 7 and then it cleared, but the sickness is still with me :(

i feel very lightheaded all the time something to do with low blood pressure in the early stadges :D
manda xx

I get light headed and it is to do with low blood pressure. My bp is low but safe so it shouldn't be anything to worry about. Sickness has vanished for now, not that I really had much anyway but sore and ever expanding boobs are still with me! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back