• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

life is so short u never know whats round the corner

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi dont no why im posting this on here but i think some times we forget how short life is,
just got back from work my street is closed of by the police, 11 yr old girl on her way to school hit by my dust bin men and died, worst of all its my friends lil sister...

my lil sister is 11yrs old its really mad me realise as me and her are forever rowing before she leaves for school in the morning..

now im a mother myself, it scares me to death.. how a mother survives after the death of her child is beyond me!

to think how they feel right now :cry:

i sort of no wot u mean, my friend died 3rd march 2003 and she was on 31.. she had 3 kids from ages 16 to 5 year old, different circumstances, she just literally dropped down dead 1 m orning and the 2 youngest found her. it was all over our papers up here coz they still dont no how she died as she was very fit and healthy.. we still dont no now why she died or how...

it really brings it home that life is too short to mess about

its easy to moan and argue but u never no wots going to happen

Oh God, that is so awful. Her poor family. I hope she rests in peace.

I've got a similar story, my cousin died 2 years ago aged 31, she woke up one morning in the November, everything was fine she then just froze while eating her breakfast sitting at the table, completely out of it, her DH called an ambulance, took her to hospital where she stayed until she died 3 months later, she never woke up properly.
The doctors said her brain had literally turned to mush & they had never seen or heard of anything like it anywhere in the world before. She was a fitness freak, never ate junk food, excercised every day & she left behind a 2 & 4 year old. Very Sad.

Also about 25 years ago another cousin died in a motorbike accident. My uncle died suddenly too.

You're right Dionne you never know whats around the corner & as I get older I think more about things like that & try not to take things for granted so much & appreciate what i've got.

I think we all moan to easily about our lot but I guess thats human nature.

Hi

aww that is real sad.
My cousin died when we were both 8 so that was 11 years ago and my aunt still cries cuz of it its so sad to lose a child i would -prob go mental.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back