Life insurance

mablestarr

Reaction score
Just wondering what others are doing with relation to life insurance.
OH and I don't haven't really thought much about it, we don't own our property and I suppose up until now there has been not much need to even consider it. But we were looking at our finances now that we have a little one to budget for and we were just discussing how we'd cope if the worse happened to either one of us.
Not sure if I'm right in thinking that when you get a mortgage you'd take out life insurance, but not sure what do for now. I'm rubbish with anything to do with finances etc, but would like to try and be organised. Any advice/comments much appreciated. xx

ive been lookin at it too,

same as u we dont own our house but to protect us both for up to £150k incase we get ill (critical illness i think its classed as) is about £6 each per month for 21yrs i think i looked at , i used asdas website n it helped, i just keep gettin calls from them tryna sell me it, but hangin on as OHs bein made redundant at end of march :( so alltho £12 per months not a lot, it may be the difference bwtween beans on toast 4 tea or spagetti!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back