letters to spell name

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
hi all

does anyone know where you can buy letters that I could hang in nursery to spell out baby's name? I want them fairly large, but ideally soft and squishy or at least coated in soft stuff with different looks for each one, rather than the hard ones you can get from places like these:

http://www.poshgraffiti.com/c/posh-graffiti?gclid=COPdpfTfxKkCFcNP4QodXWE1EQ

I can't order them ahead of time, as we are team yellow, but I want to have it all lined up so my or hubby can just go online and order when he or she is born!

thanks all

xxxx

Have you tried Etsy? There's lots of lovely hand made stuff there.

hobbycraft.... they do various sizes in material, and they do really big ones in cardboard (3d) either plain so you can paint them, or glittery in pink, blue or silver... xxx

hello, are you on facebook?
i have a page on there for my business, and there are loads of businesses on there that make all sorts of lovely things :)

i have seen lots that make letters and names, hard and soft, if your on there go on somewhere like
www.facebook.com/sendinthetroops

and put a post up asking for someone that makes them, and your bound to get lots of responses :D

i got mine from mamas and papas, they are hard but covered in padding and material and each one is a different design and they hang on the wall. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back