leicester meet this thursday...anyone?

where do we meet? inside i mean? how do we know that you are the forum ladies?

i will do my best to come.

Thats a real shame Petchy, but I'm sure this will be one of many meets.

Monaloco - good question! :shock: I'm picking Lisa31 up, so look for 2 people - one of them a big fat pg one with crutches and the other with a 5 month old little girl. You won't miss me!! :rotfl:

:moon: ok then, i'll be the one with a beige 3 wheeler pushchair!

See you there. Hmmm, spose I should go and get dressed now!! :lol: Can't very well turn up in my jimjams - although I suppose I'd be easily recognised! :rotfl:

i will be there! i am the mummy with the 4 yr old daughter and a 4 month old baby! i have my hair tied back!
look forward to seeing you there

Thanks Girls - me and Heidi had a great time. Sooo good to put a face to a name!

We must do it again!

L x

it was lovely meeting everyone, hope to do it again sometime!

mona
xxx :moon:

good to meet everyone! We didnt take any pictures, ah well! Have to meet up again soon!
x

I had my bloody camera in my bag as well!! I blame pregnancy brain!! :lol:

It was really nice to put faces to names - can't wait for the next meet.

xx

Lol tankett - did you!

Pregnancy brain stays with you by the way!!!! :dance:

L x

it sure does stay with you!! coz i had my camera too and completely forgot!! :wall:

i still have preggy brain syndrome too. reckon it will not go away until the youngest child's 18th birthday - if ever... :rotfl:

Glad you all had a good time!

Are any of you (apart from Tankett) coming to the meet on the 10th? Leicester isn't that far from Birmingham, is it? :wink:

I was going to but I have a work thing to go to in the evening and doing both would knacker me out (sorry for the swearing!!!!)

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back