LEAVING FORUM

I haven't spoken to you a lot on the site Kayl but I haven't once thought that you were a fake. I am sorry that some people have been bitching and understand how upset you must be feeling. As you can see from all the support you have received there are more friendly people on the site than bitchy ones so don't leave because of a couple of nasty people.

Xxx

kayleigh dont go n leave me who am i gonna go to wen i need to moan about G!
if it was a post iv made and not realised im truely sorry but please dont go hun

Signing in for elimination purposes, although, like Yvonne said, the suspects have probably already posted.

Kayl has been here since the dawn of time, never been involved in any of the bitching (that I can recall), is a brilliant mum, open and honest, why anybody would want to have a go is beyond belief. Whoever it was, I hope your pleased with yourself. Whoever sent the email, I hope your intentions were good.

It's getting to the point where people are scared to post in case they get misunderstood, scared to ask a question in case they get jumped on for being a bad parent. I wanted to stay out of this thread but feel I have to reply so people don't start questioning MY integrity. I'm afraid to say, the forum is no longer the warm, fuzzy place I once thought of as home :(

Can't belive some one would say that! we have chatted since Ewan and summer was born as there is only a week between them! like Steph, minikin, urchin we all chatted before and after our pregs and births.
Its never entered my mind that you are a fake, Any way i have pm'ed you so hope to chat to you some time, you will be missed here.

Who ever is spreading rumours should own up or admit a mis understanding

Hi hun

i really dont want you to go look at all of us that do care about you hun, ive been talking with you a long time nowe ide miss you lots but i will definetly be keeping your e-mail if you do decide your leaving.
I hope you will reconsider and let laura or one of the other mod know who it is so they can privitly deal with it.
Katrina xxxxxxx

I don't think it is helping trying to work out who was bitching, as it is just going the same way as those who were talking about Kayl in the first place. If Kayl wants to name names could it please be done via PM to the mods, or if anyone else wants to report something could they also PM. Lets keep this thread to trying to persude Kayl to stay and have no more chinese whispers.

ok beanie, sir !

kayl, STAY... PLEASE!!!!!!
or you'll be really missed :(

sh*t ..... I cant believe this goes on here. kinda gets you thinking that things are not always as they seem... I v never thought for 1 minute you or anyone else on here could/would be fake.
You really shouldnt be made to feel like that.... and you shouldnt let them get the better of you, your clearly liked by all on here and it would be a shame for you to leave.
Isnt whoever told you this also sh*t stirring! I never thought people would bitch over MSN ... glad im not part of it now.

We are all guilty of moaning on here, that what this place is for as far as im concerned so you moan away, we are here for you :)

Chin up hun.

Just stay! The people will know who they are and you leaving probably wont make them feel bad in the slightest. People who bitch do it for their own pleasure.
I like to read your posts and have never thought them fake or otherwise.
I hope all the nice posts make you reconsider.

Laura.

been out all day and only just seen this :evil:

Aw hun some people just like to cause trouble, dont let them win! show them you sont give a damn what they think and that there are plenty of other people who do want to chat to you and dont think you're a fake.

as nicki said it would never cross my mind to think anyone was lying on here :? i would imagine most of the mums on here dont have the time to try and suss out if anyone is faking - perhaps the person who emailed you should get a life or if they are that bored i have a big pile of ironing they could do for me :lol:

just look at all the responces to this thread and see how many people want you to still be here. dont let a few mindless idiots spoil things.

please reconsider hun

xxxx

Hey Kayl :lol:

Can only say the same as everyone else who has posted.

Never even considered you being 'fake' and I missed you while you were gone last time :(

Hope you reconsider.

A few of us originals have disappeared :(

STAY..STAY..STAY..STAY..STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go hun,tell beanie or someone in private who they are because people like that aren't welcome here,hope you decide to stay chick xx

It's starting to look a bit
Demonstration.gif
in here.

Kayl, I've said it before but I think you should stay hun!

please please dont go kayleigh, for a majority of people on here it is like one big happy family. maybe these people were confusing you with Kayl, but all us people that care about you know that youre real.

youve said yourself that sometimes you feel like s**t and that motherhood isnt what you thought it would be, but hun we all feel like that at times. i wish this forum had been around when i was pregnant and on my own with kieran, 11 years ago. being a parent is the hardest job there is, as you know, and youve got it harder being young and on your own, but you are doing a fantastic job and years from now Summer will tell you that when she is older.

dont leave honey. email me with your email address. i wish i lived near you.

So you're staying?

Hope so Honey.

And don't feel the need to pull more photos out of your album. You shouldn't have to post any pics to prove you are real.

Let the people who gossip behind backs carry on gossiping. We'll stand taller and just get on with it!!

:lol:

plus kayleigh dont you think that summer and liam would make a nice couple in the future. :lol:

you must stay on for the next 18 years so that we can introduce them :lol:

There wont be a water shortage if you leave,
were all going to have buckets full of tears :cry:

Ignore the bad points/ignorant people.

I havent been on here long, but you all feel like my friends and I love coming on here to chat to you all. Id hate it if you left because someone made you feel badly. Dont be upset hun, you can see how much everyone cares about you. :D (going to hold onto your legs and make you stay lol)

Glad you've decided to stay,
we know you're not fake. stuff anyone else!
Being a single mum must be hard, but you are doing a great job, same as sarah, you've both had sh@? partners but you're doing great and we will support you all the way!

Kayl1986 said:
yeah i'm staying lol all these replies of geniune nice people hard not to stay. i feel stupid now should have kept my mout shut.

Glad to hear you are staying put :D Don't feel daft, you are a member of this forum and therefore have the right to feel comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back