• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

leaking!!!!

Mike

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just to update and maybe get a few answers if anyone knows, but my wife ellie has been leaking fluid. not sure what it is yet if its discharge or baby fluid (cant spell the correct word, but u know what i mean, lol).

she says its clear and watery. dont know if her waters are breaking slowly, if thats possible, or if theres something wrong. luckily we already had a mw appointment today so we going there soon to get some answers hopefully.

Lil Alfie is still kicking like mad so i know he's ok, but its now getting close and very stressfull.

Anyone had this problem in the past???

i was just at the hospital last night with the same thing i was getting quite a bit of watery fluid thinking it was my waters going but it wasnt apparently u get a really watery discharge later on in pregnancy which alot of women mistake for what cud be there waters.
always safe to get checked tho

Not sure Mike, good advice from rere though. Let us know how you and Ellie get on at mw :)

x x x x

Ps my dad's name is alfie and he was calling my baby little Alfie till I found out I'm having a girl :)

Everyone is different whist leaking fluids can be normal you can NEVER be too sure with your child and definitely get checked out which luckily you have a MW appointment so good luck x

like others have said definately get checked out. i have had alot of watery discharge, but not enough to worry about right now. I have lost my waters early aswell though in a previous pregnancy and didn;t notice so i'm not really much help except agree get checked out.

I'm getting a bit of this now also Mike and know we are due the same time....It's not much so am just assuming it's discharge or something? But am getting it all the time. Let me know how it goes! x

Hi, MW told us there is nothing to worry about. she said it just sounds like the normal discharge.

another worry off my mind.

but she was told to wear a pad and watch over the next few days. if its just clear and watery then it would be her waters leaking and she is to come to hospital right away, but if its creamy or misty in colour then its just discharge so she going to keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

fingers crossed all will be ok. as much as i really want ot meet him, i still want him to stay there for a few more weeks just to make sure he's ready for us.

thanks for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back