LauraB

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Did i miss the post from LauraB naming her baby Oliver?
I've just been lookin in the watermarkin post and noticed her ticker said Oliver :D

Hellooooo :lol:

Yes, I haven't done a post yet about his name, have I?! :oops: I've honestly not had chance to fart though these last few weeks, let alone do anything else ... OH's two boys (who came to live with us unexpectedly just before Oliver was born) are still living with us, plus I started back at work when Oliver was three weeks old, so I haven't really had a minute to myself. And I cannot believe how much time one little baby takes up! :shock:

We actually only decided on his name a week or so ago but, worse still, we were even late registering his birth by two days, because I managed to get myself in a right tizzy over his name earlier this week and cancelled the first appointment we had :oops: Even after six weeks I still couldn't decide on his first name, his middle name ... even his surname at one point :rotfl:

Anyway, we have settled on Oliver James (with OH's surname) and it's too late to change it now :D

I hope you're all doing well - I've tried to pop on and catch up now and again, but never get very far with reading before something else needs doing and OH MY GOD how difficult is it trying to type with a wriggly baby in your other hand?! It's impossible! My PC is in the office too, and at the moment I only go in there when I'm working ... but I have a cunning plan which involves possibly buying a laptop which I could then take from room to room! :twisted:

Anyway, until then I'll do me best to keep trying to come on and see how everyone's getting on.

Oh, and Sarah ... I'm very grateful that you didn't manage to break the forum whilst I was gone! :cheer:

:wave:
Oliver James is a lovely name :D
Hope things calm down a bit for you soon
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU