laura dec 1988

racheldee

Reaction score
anyone know where laura has got too?!
i haven't heard from her in a while and i hope she's doing okay
i just seen her ticker and noticed she's just gone 37weeks and she said she may have to be induced when she reached this week, i wonder if she's had her little girl :D
hope she comes back sooooon!!

me too!! i sent her a PM but no reply - which brings me to think maybe she has been induced/given birth already and really busy with little girl! who knows! hehe. i hope she's ok though, we're thinking of you laura! :dust: :hug: xx

no i havnt seen her either. i think has breaks from pf beause i remember saying in 1 of her last post she hadnt been on 4 a while and was updated every1.

i hope she comes back with an update soooon!
i miss her and i wanna know if she's had her girlie yet :yay:

shes back online just noticed! sure she'll give us an update soon xx

Hey ladies :)

Awww Rachel thanks for checkin on me chick :) iv done a new thread to update. Still no lil lady im gettin induced in 6 days lol :D

how r u and ur lil lady hun ?? u gettin excited ?/

xxx

awww i bet you're so excited :D
and me and my girlie are doing well too, she's slightly back to back so i just have to keep upright and forward all the time to encourage her to scoot into a better position!

same here with my boy rachel about being back to back. midwives haven't told me to sit in certain positions etc. so thanks for that! hehe xx

ur bump is ace :) she looks like shes a big girl hunni. u still measuring over??

U know these babies r stubborn, lets hope she moves for you xxx

hehe thankyou, me too! babies of 2010 = mind of their own already, in the womb! lol xxx

no probs ria!
and she's measuring perfect for my week now :D so i'm happy!
my little lady's dad is confident that she's going to move before i go into labour i just have to keep active and keep my back straight and pelvis open by slightly leaning forwards!

Glad to hear shes measuring fine now hunni :) r u gettin on with him ok now? xxx

yeah me and him are doing well :)
he's currently touring with his band but as soon as i go into labour he says he's gunna drop everything to be with me and her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back