does anyone give a monkeys fat ass about....

I mean if you don't want to make headlines you don't go down the shops with pink ballett shoes on covered in blood because you've been shooting up do you? :roll:

She knows exactly what she's doing....milking it and making enough drug money as she can till we all lose interest in her :roll:

Never ceases to amaze me why these "talented" celebrities throw their fame back in the publics faces by behaving like idiots, taking drugs and screwing their lives up. There are so so many talented people in this country who would give anything to have just a taste of what they have, to perform and the wealth that entails and they would be grateful for their opportunity yet time and again people who make it big dont seem to give a toss about the people that put them their nor what people think. :shakehead:

I see the delighful Kerry Katona now wants to emigrate, well go on love do one! Nobody will care nor remember her within a month. Oh but then she'll be whining and doing things for attention because nobody is taking notice of her anymore. :roll:

Minime said:
Never ceases to amaze me why these "talented" celebrities throw their fame back in the publics faces by behaving like idiots, taking drugs and screwing their lives up. There are so so many talented people in this country who would give anything to have just a taste of what they have, to perform and the wealth that entails and they would be grateful for their opportunity yet time and again people who make it big dont seem to give a toss about the people that put them their nor what people think. :shakehead:

I see the delighful Kerry Katona now wants to emigrate, well go on love do one! Nobody will care nor remember her within a month. Oh but then she'll be whining and doing things for attention because nobody is taking notice of her anymore. :roll:

Do they have Iceland in Timbuktoo? she'll be back :roll:

As for talented people and drugs and wasting their lives you only gotta look back at music history and unfortunately theres a pattern of the most talented performers being druggies. I just think Amy Winehouse isn't a talent who is a druggie, I think she's a druggie who is a talent :| She used to be clean cut and 'normal'. I think she is using the drugs to boost the image she wants to project to target the audience she wants. She has got is so wrong and now we all just think she is skanky, not cool like she wants us to think :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back