Late period...Help Please!!

No idea why you are late but lots of girls on here have been late and had bfn which turn into bfp short while after. So you never know!!

Sarah

Hi girls!! Well still no AF. I really just need someone to talk with right now though. I have been having mood swings like no other the past 2 nights. :oops: Im very tired and my boobs dont really hurt too bad but they r a little tender but definitly feel full. I have the slight blood taste in my mouth as well. Im scared to test again though...dont want anther BFN.. :think: Me and the fiance` r kinda at eachothers throats right now...not sure if its me and my mood swings or what. But I definitly do not like it. I just wish I knew if we are preggers so we can both relax. Can anyone help me? Sorry about the long rant....I had to vent!!! :wink:

Hi ya,

sorry you've had no luck finding out yet hun, the signs certainly seem to point to a BFP thou, esp the taste in your mouth. You can get very cheap tests from quicksave/savers if there is one near you ?? they are only £1.50 so easier to be able to afford to test away to your hearts content.
Keep us posted xx

I know that Stress is bad for pregnancy and the baby. But the stress of waiting for a BFP and the tension that has been between me and my fiance` is really bothering me. Is this going to harm the baby if we r in fact pregnant?
:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back