Late ovulation

Becs

Reaction score
O.k, does anyone else ovulate really late? I had what I think was a positive opk yesterday (morning) which was CD20. This morning my temp dropped so I'm hoping that means I am ovulating today. I'll be totally gutted if my temps don't rise for 3 days after today as I am now seriously paronoid I don't ovulate at all. My chart is on the chart stalker thread, can anyone interpret it for me because I am going crazy. It's really hard keeping my DH up for BD'ing over such a long time frame.

what did the test look like ? 2 lines same deoth in colour ? i had a deffo poss opk on day 18 and 19 , my temp tise came after day 19 so they say that when i ovualted.

I guess the only way u can tell is to just wait the next 3 days ! and dont miss any temp takens

mmm not sure.... i find those charts really hard to decipher... if you have had a positive opk then all you can do as keep checking your temps for next 3 days....

good luck - fingers crossed for you
:pray:

Thanks girls,

Yes both lines same colour. well except that the test line was stronger down one side than the other, but I read when this happens you read the darkest part which was a bit darker than the other line.

Your right I guess I just have to wait.

:pray:

Becs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back