Late for AF, getting BFNs!

beetle

Reaction score
Still getting BFNs! It's driving me crazy, I just want to know now.

How long did it take you all to get your BFPs? Can you still be pregnant but it not show on the test yet?

Thanks

3 days late.

I know it's not alot, but I've never been late, and it doesn't feel like she's coming either.

I'm trying not to think about it too much tho, cos I know stressing can delay periods.

Well, its now day 31 of my cycle, and AF is still a no show!
Had a bit of cramping today, woke up this morning and I was convinced I had started AF, but no..

So, I'm gonna wait til the weekend, test again, and then go from there I guess. :wall:

I find it strange how some women get a BFP 10 DPO (me) and othershave to wait weeks. Hope you get the BFP soon x x x

Yeah it is kinda strange, but that's mother nature for ya lol

I just want to know either way now tbh.

Hi same thing happend with me..

It come to 30th august wen my period was suposed to come no period there.... so i done a test 2 days later it was bfn done another 2 the next day it was bfn ... then i done one 2 weeks ago and it was faint positive very very faint ... i done one a week later it was v v faint again and then i dont one frday and it was still faint positive but a little darker..

My sister done one i done same one i had fiant line she didnt.

So some people it just happens to i heard about a lady who had to get a blood test in order to find out cos all her tests where negative.

Im now 21days late on my period and nearly 8 weeks pregnant so dont give up hope because i didnt because i knew in myself tht i was pregnant xxx

Hey Hun!!

I did a test on the Saturday (1st September) and it was BFN and then I tested again on the Tuesday (4th September) was about 3 days late and got 4 BFPs!! Then I did a clear blue digital and it came up pregnant!!

Dont give up hope!! xxxx

Thanks everyone :hug:

Well still no AF today. Been having more cramping.

I guess all I can do is keep testing then?

Fingers crossed :D

Yeah keep testing every 3-4 days time good luck hope u get ur bfp.xx

Well, still no AF :wall:

Just took another hpt, negative again!

This is driving my up the wall!

I've had really sore boobs this afternoon and twinges in lower abdomen. Was convinced something must be going on. Obv not pregnancy eh :(

It's now day 35 of my cycle and AF is still a no show!

Tested yesterday, and it's still a BFN! :wall:

Got no signs whatsoever of AF arriving. Honestly don't think it will.
It's just frustrating, no AF, no BFP! :?

I'm gonna test again on Wednesday, and then its off to the docs.

Really don't know what else to do?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back