last period wasnt normal!!

Charlotte1234

Reaction score
i got af 1st of this month.. wasnt my normal flow was more browish rather than a normal pinky colour (tmi) im now getting twinges either side of my lower abdoman and ive been feeling rather sicky! on and off. Also craving alot of sweet things lol, iv just ordered a load of cheapy pregnancy test off the net, but just wanted to see if any other ladies have experianced this??

xx
xx

this is how i found out i was pregnant, i used a tampon and there was practically nothing on it when i took it out??? i was like EH?? then took a test

eek :test:

it last 4/5 days, but was nothing like my normal period... im normally heavy but this was nothing compared. I had af like pains, but felt reli sicky and normally i dont.. havent gt any tests atm :( iv also been unwell with tonsilitis and had to have chest x-rays and just finished anti biotics :/ im so much more relaxed about ttc as i went to see a clairevoyant who insisted id be pregnant by july!! so time will tell i guess.. if she is right i could literally kiss her haha! xxx

Ooo sounds promising, test ASAP and fingers crossed you'll be sharing good news :)

You have good self control, I would be straight down to tesco to buy one tonight haha.. good luck hun, will keep my fingers crossed for you!! xxx

I'll be stalking this thread! Good luck hun x x

sadly got BFN :( although new it would be as im feeling absolutly fine now no symptoms at all!! always the way lol! seeing as though witch gt me the 1st of june and my cycle is always 28days i will prob be testing again the end of the month :D altho not using opks or anything this month as i decided to try and just chill and have fun with lots of BD'ing my OH is more relaxed with this approach too :D so FX that this clairevoyant is right and ill be well and truly cooking by july :p

aww sorry to hear this hun x

Fingers cross for your BFP end of this month!! x x x

this cycle is going real quick!! thinking it is maybe because i havent been paying much attention to wht CD i am lol xx

Sorry to hear you got a bfn! Fx for next cycle xx

Oooooo I was told by a clairvoyant back in October last year that I would be pregnant with a baby girl within 9 months! Back then I was like, NO WAY!! - funny how things work out! That takes me to July too, doubt it will happen though, she said a few other stupid things like me and my OH would split up within 6 months - which one is it?! Good luck to you x

Will be interesting to see if we both get our BFPs in july then :) how long have you been TTC? Xx

Will be interesting to see if we both get our BFPs in july then :) how long have you been TTC? Xx

Only came off the pill in march so it'l probs take too long for my cycle to get back to normal in time for July but you never know! How long have u been trying? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back